Numerous delicious recipes can be made from chicken and when its boneless, both preparation and savouring them is easier. From stews to spicy chicken dishes, chicken is a favourite among many. It is easy to cook and is also nutritious. Few easy to make boneless chicken recipes are as follows:
Stir Fried Chicken n Almond Recipe
Ingredients required for this boneless chicken recipe are:
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken strips
- 2-3 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 cup of freshly cut cauliflowers
- 1 cup freshly cut broccoli
- ½ cup julienned carrots
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- Few pieces of chopped sweet red pepper
- 8 ounces of sliced water chestnuts
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of soya sauce
- ½ cup of corn flour
- ¼- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of slivered toasted almonds.
Take a large skillet and stir fry the chicken pieces till they turn brown. Add the vegetables, the broth and soya sauce and boil. Lower the heat and cook till the vegetables become crispy and tender. Take the corn flour in a different bowl and add water to make a smooth paste. Add this to the chicken mixture and boil again. Cook for another 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally. Sprinkle the almonds and serve.
- 1 or 1 and ½ cup of frozen cheese tortellini
- About 6 ounces of boneless chicken cubes
3-4 chopped bacon strips
- A pinch of adobo seasoning
- ½ chopped onions
- 3-4 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 can of undiluted condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 2-3 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of chopped frozen broccoli
Follow the instructions given in the packet and cook tortellini. Simultaneously, cook the chicken in a large saucepan by adding the adobo seasoning and bacon. As the chicken starts changing colour, add the onion and red pepper. Stir fry for some time and add garlic. In a different bowl mix the cream, milk, soup and cheese. Add this mixture to the saucepan. Boil the mixture and then simmer uncovered for 6-8 minutes. Add drained tortellini and broccoli. Heat for some time and serve hot.
Marinated Boneless Chicken Recipe
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup of Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of dried tarragon
- 1-2 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
Combine the mustard, lemon juice, tarragon and Worcestershire sauce in a resalable plastic bag. Add the chicken and seal the bag. Marinate for 15 minutes or you can also refrigerate for a few hours. Drain and remove the marinade. Grill the chicken breast uncovered for 10-12 minutes over medium heat. Turn the pieces once in between.
Almond Bacon Boneless Chicken Recipe.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 bacon strips
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 can of undiluted condensed cream of onion soup
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 10-12 pieces of sliced almonds
Cook the bacon strips in a microwave on high for 2-3 minutes using paper towels. Wrap the partially cooked bacon strips around each of the chicken breasts and sprinkle pepper on them. Place these pieces in a square microwave safe dish of 8 inches. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes. Drain the dish. In another microwave safe dish mix the broth and soup and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Cover the chicken with this and microwave again on high for 5-6 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds.