Studies have found that drinking water on an empty stomach can help in treating numerous diseases, including: headache, pain in any part of the body, cardiovascular disorders and diseases, tachycardia, epilepsy, increased blood fat levels, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and urinary tract diseases, vomitting, gastritis, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, diabetes, constipation, eye and vision problems, uterine diseases, menstrual disorders, diseases and conditions effecting the ear, nose, and throat.
Check out this amazing treatment method that can treat a number of health conditions:
#1. Treatment Methods
- Early morning before brushing your teeth, drink 640 ml of water (4x160ml)
- Brush your teeth, but don’t eat nor drink anything in the next 45 minutes
- Then have your regular breakfast
- After breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat nor drink anything in the next 2 hours
- Older and sick people who cannot drink so much water on an empty stomach should begin with the amount of water their body can accept. Then they can increase the dose every day until they get to the necessary 640 ml of water.
Using this method you can treat any health condition you may have.
#2. How Many Days It takes To Treat Various Conditions?
- High blood pressure – 30 days
- Gastritis – 10 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- Constipation – 10 days
- Tuberculosis – 90 days
Make the habit of drinking water a daily routine and you’ll find yourself healthier and full of energy.
Note: People diagnosed with arthritis should apply this method in the first three days of the week only, then make a break for a week, and start again, but this time every day of the week. The treatment doesn’t have any side effect!